IgameD

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
IgameD

Discutii diverse jocuri

Modified Auctioneer - Automated Neutral AH Buyout Ninja

Adriano
    Adriano
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/08/2011
    Varsta : 30
    Localizare : United States Lewiston Maine

Modified Auctioneer - Automated Neutral AH Buyout Ninja Empty Modified Auctioneer - Automated Neutral AH Buyout Ninja

Mesaj Scris de Adriano Sam Aug 20, 2011 11:22 am

Description:
    This is a modified version of Auctioneer, that will enable one to ninja cross faction auctions from the neutral AH. It requires no clickbot, and doesn't show a buy prompt*.

Setup:
    Delete any previous versions of Auctioneer**.

Unzip rar to addons folder, find a LUA unlocker

Gather data. I recommend using the 'GetAll' scan at LEAST 5 times on 5 separate days. Anything less, and even with the restrictions I imposed in the filters, you could end up buying Black Diamonds for 10g ea.

The addon is preconfigured. I thought it easiest to set the settings the way I do, rather than have a list of things to change, and people needing help w/finding them or something.
    Settings that you might want to change:
    Arbitrage Max Bid price. If you think someone will put something in the neutral AH for their alt @ more than 10g, raise this. I advise against it though.
    Resale Max Bid price. See above.
    Arbitrage Discount pct. If you think something might end up in the AH for less than a 90% discount, you may change this to accommodate. I suggest leaving this alone.
    Resale Discount pct. See above.
    Item Quality filter. This helps keep out useless garbage. I suggest leaving it alone.
    Process Priority. I have this set to 100%, as when I'm botting, I'm not bothered by lag spikes. If your client or computer has trouble processing all the data, lower this first.
    Realtime Scan Interval. I have this at 1 second, which is below the normal possible range in Auctioneer. Keeping this value low will drastically increase your chances of stealing an auction, even from people coordinating with Vent or Teamspeak. If your computer cannot handle the entire neutral AH scan in this amount of time, raise this value.
    Operation:
    While at the Neutral AH, open the Auction window. Click the red and yellow magnifying glass button at the top of it. It should begin to scan.
    Run your LUA unlocker.
    If you are botting, i.e. Leaving this overnight, find a way to keep you from afking. I use the anti AFK tool in the EVO hack.
    Supervise operation for at least 5 minutes to make sure it isn't buying up everything in sight.
    ????
    Profit

Notes:
    Be careful, it will not ask you if you are sure you want to buy what ever you have selected, so if you make a mistake, it could cost you a lot of gold.
    It's not bannable to ninja people's auctions...but it is bannable to use third party tools like LUA unlockers and anti AFK tools. So be careful and don't say how you're doing it if they ask.

*Requires a LUA unlocker

**I removed Enchantrix, EnchantrixBarker, Slidebar, and !Swatter from this release, as they have nothing to do with my project, and quite frankly they annoy me. If you want them, copy them over from a fresh Auctioneer download.

Download: [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Data/ora curentă este: Dum Mai 19, 2024 2:38 am