IgameD

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
IgameD

Discutii diverse jocuri

[TrueClassic] InvalidProxy - A lightweight proxy!

Adriano
    Adriano
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/08/2011
    Varsta : 29
    Localizare : United States Lewiston Maine

[TrueClassic] InvalidProxy - A lightweight proxy! Empty [TrueClassic] InvalidProxy - A lightweight proxy!

Mesaj Scris de Adriano Mier Aug 24, 2011 11:56 am

ALWAYS UPDATED.
    Version 1.0

[Use these in-game, don't worry, others can't see you type them.]
    Commands:
    /cyclone - Simple speed hack. The command toggles it on/off.
    /metspam [item static ID] - For example, you type /metspam 160015 for it try for a socket on normal level 10 boots. This command buys an item with that item ID (you can find a list of item IDs in itemtype.dat), uses a meteor on a that item, checks for a socket... if the item has a socket, it stops the bot; if not, it sells the item and repeats this process. [sorry, no upgrade/repair command yet]
    /goldspam [number of drops] - Use this to FPS lag people. It drops 100 silver 700 times... in a matter of seconds. You want that market spot? You want to piss people off in general? This is perfect. Note: It will disconnect you, so use it on a noob. I use /goldspam 100, since the server takes time to process the packets, and if you go too high, you'll disconnect. Use it and wait until it stops dropping, then use it again. Do this in combination with /drops, and people are screwed.
    /drops - Toggles spawning dropped items on or off.

How to Use:
    1. Download and use [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] if you're not using it already.
    2. Replace your server.dat in your main folder with the one in the proxy archive. It will allow you to log into the regular server, or the proxy. Check the text at the top to see which you're logging into.
    3. Run the proxy.
    4. Log into the proxy server. After logging, if you see the new connection text in the console window, you're in!

It's a really crude proxy; I didn't spend much time on it. I'll probably add more functionality later. Give me some ideas on what to do. I'd also like to give a special thank you to Kris, the owner of True-Classic, who gave me the name and the idea for the gold spamming feature. Thank you!

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Subiecte similare

-

Data/ora curentă este: Lun Mai 06, 2024 5:02 am