IgameD

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
IgameD

Discutii diverse jocuri

Cracked client for TrueClassic.

Adriano
    Adriano
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 19/08/2011
    Varsta : 30
    Localizare : United States Lewiston Maine

Cracked client for TrueClassic. Empty Cracked client for TrueClassic.

Mesaj Scris de Adriano Mier Aug 24, 2011 11:52 am

ALWAYS UPDATED.

What this client contains:

1. Long jump (no disconnecting).
    2. Multiclient.
    3. Removed signout page.
    4. Revive here EVERYWHERE (including guild war and PK tournament).
    5. Composing bug - Same as on CoOperative, just in client form. This forces you to use the same minor +1 item to compose, resulting in many less used +1s when composing.
    6. Walljump - including wall jumping in guild war.
    7. Unlocked FPS - caps at ~110.
    8. PM commands.
    9. Removed login delay.
    10. Revive while moving.
    11. Allows to spam messages.
    12. Allows proxy logins.
    13. Run client directly.
    14. Removed their crappy anti-bot protection, which will allow you to use any other memory-based hack on their server. (Hybrid's aimbot, Ultimation's speedhack, any proxy for v5065, etc.)

How to use: Download this client, and replace the executable in your TrueClassic folder with this one.

Make sure to always run this client directly; don't use their autopatcher. I will update this as soon as possible every time that they change their key (or implement other anti-bot mechanisms), and I may make a loader to allow the common user to make this client work. I'm open to possible suggestions as well, just ask.

A note to the owner(s) of TrueClassic - Keep the DDoSes coming. No matter what you guys implement as your anti-bot, I will crack it. Get at me, dawg.

[Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

Data/ora curentă este: Sam Mai 18, 2024 9:20 pm